Thanks to @sychou for suggesting this. Here's how it works with Twidlit v1.1.7.
java -jar Twidlit.jar [-r [<input path>] [-0] [-m] [-w <output path>] [-v <format version>]]
-r [<input path>]
- Twidlit translates either way (.cfg <--> text).
By default it reads the same text file that it reads when starting as a GUI program, but an alternative can be specified.
- Writes text in 0MRL format.
- Mirror each chord for the other hand.
-w <output path>
- By default Twidlit writes text to stdout, or binary to twiddler.cfg in the home folder, but an alternative can be specified.
-v <format version>
- By default Twidlit writes binary format version 5, but 4 is also possible.
java -jar Twidlit.jar -r T:
- List the settings on the (plugged in) Twiddler.
java -jar Twidlit.jar -r -w T:
- Write the last read chords file to the (plugged in) Twiddler.