Linewriter is a beginner-friendly chord map based off of concepts from Typemax and Cool Hand, optimized for writing narrative prose.
- Balances ergonomics with stride/stutter for common bigrams
- Multi-Button Per Row chords are used for most frequent punctuation
- Mouse buttons used for space, backspace, and enter
- Same-column lines of keys used for lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters have their own chords, removing need for SHIFT key
- Sticky NUM key used to access additional layer of numbers and punctuation
Full cheat sheet
Give it a try and let me know what you think!